Our client is a global leading MarTech player in the social listening and digital analytics space.
They gather data from conversations about brands - online, in the media, and within enterprises - using their AI-powered analytics platform to identify, understand, and act on consumer insights. With headquarters in Europe and offices globally, they're looking to bolster their marketing team with a VP of Product Marketing based in the UK, for their London office.
Are you passionate about social media and new marketing technologies?
In this position you will be part of a team that actively encourages innovation, team work and initiative-taking. You will have the ability to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment. You will develop the companies product position and marketing communication, ensuring the right story, message and value proposition is told.
- You have around 7-10 years experience within product and strategic marketing within the B2B SaaS space
- Your English is native level (Northern European language is a plus)
- You have a proven ability to translate and articulate compelling stories and bring an analytical mindset and know how to engage customers
- You're naturally interested in technology and the digital marketing ecosystem
- You're able to work with multifaceted teams across sales, product and marketing
- You're likely to bring a University degree in marketing or business
- You'll work closely with the product and marketing team for Product launches, through planning and strategy inception of the marketing plan, through to implementation and delivery
- You will be developing the value proposition of the products and communicating this to the sales and account management teams
- You will be an expert on buying behaviours, developing a deep understanding from market research and competitive intelligence
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch.
Any questions please contact:
Ben Wattenbach - Global Operations Director